Thank you for supporting Moral Apologetics in 2017! We have had an exciting year and it has been a privilege to host some exciting content in 2017. As a way of looking back, we wanted to share with you the list of the most read posts for the year.
1. “On Psychopathy and Moral Apologetics” By David Baggett
2. “Seven Reasons Why Moral Apologetics Points to Christianity” By David Baggett
3. “God’s Goodness and Difficult Old Testament Passages” By Michael Austin
4. “The Most Reluctant Convert: C. S. Lewis Onstage” By David Baggett
5. “The Failure of Naturalism as a Foundation for Human Rights” By Angus J. L. Menuge
7. “What to Make of a Diminished Thing: Poeticizing the Fall” By Corey Latta
8. “Advent and Christmas Poetry: Awe – John Donne’s ‘Holy Sonnet 15′” By Holly Ordway
9. “Hosea and Polyamory: The Sufficiency of Scripture” By Joshua Herring
10. “Living Life All the Way Up”: Hemingway’s Moral Apologetic from Absence” By Corey Latta
Image: “Happy New Year” by A. Verde. CC Licence.